Penzion Elektra Luzicka 425
Marianske Lazne - 353 01
for a privat event
TEL: 00420 602 429 764
Private, non-smoking restaurant with renowned cuisine, located on the outskirts of the spa center, surrounded by parks and nature, yet very close to the Main Street.
Restaurant and bar capacity is 48 seats, terrace 24 seats,
The possibility of organizing all social events, weddings, celebrations, parties, corporate events, class meetings, banquets, closed companies, etc.
Own pension - 14 rooms, parking
Sunny terrace with fountain and children's corner.
Menu in four world languages, children's menu
Own parking and pension, free Wi-Fi
Possibility of payment in Euro.
All rooms are standard: double bed, bedside tables, with lamp, desk, coffee table with two chairs, wardrobe, LED TV / SAT, FREE WiFI, toilet, shower and hair dryer.
Prices include, VAT and spa fee.
1 300,- CZK/night
The guest can cancel the reservation free of charge within 3 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival, the guest will pay 100% of the first night's rate. Guests have read the terms and conditions and agree with them.
Breakfast - Composition:
- 4 kinds of muesli, milk, 3 kinds of jams, honey, several types of pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurt-white, fruit, puddings, cold varieties of sausages and cheese, pâtés, lubricating cheeses, butter, fresh vegetables, fresh pastry-white, dark, wholegrain, cereal
- hot drinks-coffee, tea, cocoa, milk
We have prepared for our guests the possibility of TRANSFER (Prague Airport, Karlovy Vary, Munich, Nürnberg, Leipzig, Dresden ..) or EXCURSIONS and EXCURSIONS all over the Czech Republic and abroad for discounted prices.
We have our own cars.
Info by phone +420 602 429 764 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
People come and go. What remains after them is landscape and buildings. The landscape is the lifeblood of life. Buildings - they have souls. Each experienced a period of joy, happiness, pride and shame.
Between Mariánské Lázně and Úšovice there was a quarter called Šenov (Schönau). After the construction of the railway line and the railway station (year 1872), the construction of Šenov got into pace. The fastest increase was around the former solitude of the Šumava Inn (today's Cheb Crossroads). The inhabitants of the Šenov district were interested in establishing their own town. In 1895 the administration of Šenov was taken over by Mariánské Lázně. A beautiful villa district called Ansper was created between the post office and the hospital.
And here the Matulka family decided to build this house, which was designed by architect Franz Schmidt. Unfortunately, the family was tragically unhappy. Mr. Vincent Matulka, who worked as the head of the local power plant, was struck by an electric shock in 1906, after an accident in one of the transformer stations, and died of its consequences. In 1910, the house was given house number 425, and the villa of the widow, Mrs. Aloisie Matulková, was called ELEKTRA. The main street to the station was called Imperial. Today's street Lužická, from the side of the house, was formerly called Dyleňská (Tillenbergstrasse). Its original name was related to the fact that the street was a nice view of the hill Dyleň.
The house was owned by the family until 1945. After World War II, the house was confiscated under a decree dated 25 October 1945, No. 108 of the President of the Republic Edvard Beneš. The National Recovery Fund in Prague and its authorized administrator took over the house. The transports and expulsions of the Germans from Mariánské Lázně took place in November 1945 and ended in 1946. The Matulka family was among the displaced. In 1949 (from the decision of the Settlement Office and the National Renewal Fund in Prague), the right of ownership for the Czechoslovak State Forests, a national enterprise, was inserted. There were offices and flats for employees until 2002, when the property was purchased by LUDUS sro, Prague, which converted the house into a guesthouse with a restaurant.In 2012, the house was bought by Milan Petruš from nearby Tachov. As a guesthouse and restaurant, the house still serves today. The restaurant and restaurant are currently run by the company